Watchmaking – production of micro-precision parts for watchmaking
We have proven experience in the creation of technical micro-precision parts for watchmaking. These parts have a highly aesthetic finish because we can also capitalise on our surface treatment skills.
We design and inject, for example:
• Round seals for watch crystals or case backs in various materials and colours, with extremely high tolerance levels, even for large volumes (up to 300,000 parts/year).
• Micro-injected ratchets and pinions.
• Watchbands in TPE or rubber, in small to large series
• Various parts with plastic overmoulding: middles, etc.
• Various overmoulded rubber parts: bands, crowns, etc.
• Watchmakers’ magnifying glasses